Friday, August 18, 2006

Woo Hoo we're havin' a cookout!

My brother, sister-in-law and their two sons are coming over tomorrow for a cook out. I'm so excited I've already put the pie in the oven. I think this is the first time that I'm having people over where I haven't run ragged trying to get the house clean and the food prepped. I do have to do a little shopping for food but not much. Some brats, some salad fixin's, corn and beans. Ooh, I need ice cream to go with that pie though! It would be un-American to have apple pie without ice cream on a summer Saturday cookout.
I think the only things that NEED to be done are the yard mowed and the poop scooped, both of which I DO NOT do. I deal with enough poop day in/day out that I refuse to clean up the dog's too. Sorry Honey, but that is up to you.
I hope all of you have a great weekend!

No comments: