Thursday, August 10, 2006

Gryffin is running a fever over 102 and I am on the verge of a breakdown. My little boy is NEVER sick. The only time he has ever been sick was when Mike and I were sick too. We are feeling fine so I don't know what is going on with him. That is frustrating. The doctors office said to give him Tylenol every four hours and call them in the morning. Apparently they don't know this is MY SON who is sick. They should be all 'bring him in' and 'sure we will see him immediately'. Yeah, I know I'm freaking out over most likely nothing but Gryffin is my one and only and is going to stay my one and only. I am in tears when one of the dogs isn't feeling well if that gives you an idea of my emotional state at the moment. Ok, I've vented. Now I'm calling my Mom(step-mom), talking to her always reassures me and makes me feel better. She has this sunshine that radiates from her soul, it knows no distance.

1 comment:

cdorsey said...

I know how you feel. I still hate it when my girls are sick and they are 18, 16, and 13. Everything will be fine...I'm sure of it.

Catherine