Crustless Quiche (for those low-carb freaks)
1 cup meat, cooked, diced
3/4 cup vegetable , if frozen, thaw
1 cup cheese, shredded
1/4 cup onion, diced
2 cups milk
1/2 cup flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1. Combine meat, vegetale, cheese and onion.
2. Place this mixture in a labeled 1 gallon freezer bag.
3. With a mixer or blender combine milk, eggs, flour and baking powder.
4. Pour into bag with the meat and veggies.
5. Seal and freeze.
6. To Serve: thaw completely, shake bag well to combine all ingredients.
7. Pour into well sprayed deep dish casserole dish.
8. Bake at 350 for 35-45 minutes, until lightly browned on top and well set in the center.
9. Cool slightly before serving.
With this one I usually use ham and broccoli or chicken and asparagus. You do not need to freeze first, but this is one of my freezer recipes for when I do my bulk cooking.