Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Scrub-a-dub-tub

Yesterday was a rough one. Gryffin's rash was so bad he wouldn't sit down all day and screamed and kicked when it was time for a diaper change. He didn't do much playing either. That is (fingers crossed) over, for the most part. He still has a little redness but he no longer looks like one of those weird butted baboons at the zoo that you just can't help staring at.
Today is bathroom day- my least favorite. I wipe down the sink every night when I wash my face so that never gets too bad. But the tub it seems always looks dirty. Thanks hard water, I needed an upper body workout. Funny how a thing that is always getting covered in soap never really gets clean. At least I only have one small bathroom to contend with unlike my MIL who has like ninetybajillion. When she bought her house I told her she must love vacuuming and scrubbing toilets because that was all she was going to be doing. I complain about my little two bed one, bath house but at least it doesn't take long to clean.

Tuesday To Do's:
scrub tub, sink, stool and floor
clean mirror, window and stained glass panel
straighten linen closet
wash rug & shower curtain, change shower liner

For Bonus Points and a chance to compete in the finals:
clean out the fridge in prep for maintenance dude tomorrow
get a jump on the menu and grocery list

No comments: