Tuesday, May 29, 2007

The holiday weekend is over and its back to work. We did enjoy a nice day at Dianne's Sunday, eating and playing in the pool. Well, Gryffin and Mike played in the pool. Anyone who knows me knows I don't get in any body of water bigger than a bathtub. Yesterday was pretty laid back, Mike visited Pa, I worked next door and we ran some errands buying stuff for the new house at super-duper holiday discounts. Hey, I can't think of a better way to honor our soldiers than bargain shopping. Thats sarcasm by the way.
Today its make a bazillion phone calls and laundry day. And I'm hoping to get Gryffin to cooperate and work next door with me. Its almost ready for paint! I'm so excited. When I was there yesterday I just kept picturing how pretty it will be when the walls are clean and painted to our liking, with our furniture moved in and my clothes in a HUGE closet instead of a four foot wide armoire. But I can't get ahead of myself... the inspection on our home is next week and I am sweating bullets, buckets and beagles! Other than ridding the basement of the extension cord spider webs, I don't plan on doing anything to prepare. What they catch, they catch and we will fix. I don't want to do any more work than I have to. I just hope the inspector is in a good mood that day- maybe some good coffee and cookies will help?!
">Link

No comments: