Sunday, August 05, 2007

Yeah, I cried.

I finished Harry Potter last night at midnight. It only took about three days of reading to do it and that was only because I kept reminding myself to slow down. I savored every word just as much as I dreaded them. The end, it can't be the end. Or is it?
That is all I will say on the subject as I have a couple loyal readers who are still waiting for their copy.
Yesterday we cleaned up the old basement and readied things to be moved today. Spending time in my glass studio, sorting, cleaning made me realize how much I miss it. I'm chomping at the bit to get everything over here and set up so when Gryffin starts back to Day Out next month I can get back to working on glass.
My dream is someday to open and artist's co-op. Buy a big warehouse and put in a gallery, a classroom and studio spaces. Make it a place where artists of every medium can come to share ideas, inspire others and hopefully sell some wares. Someday.

No comments: