Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Off the hook, sort of.

Tonight was supposed to be my egg-donors visit since last week she had to cancel due to illness. Apparently she is still ill because she just called and cancelled this visit too. Woo-hoo! Yes, you might feel that I'm being cold in my wording. I am. This woman is always sick. Even when she is feeling healthy the state of her mind keeps her in the ill category. When I think of my muther I don't get the fond, warm fuzzies like most people when they think of theirs. I get the bitter, you f-ed with my head, cold shivers.
She feels that everything, I mean EVERYTHING is about her. She spent a half hour complaining about a going away party at church for a friend. No, HER friend. She was upset that she wasn't 'in' on the planning and didn't even find out about it until it was announced one night after service. She was upset that she wasn't asked to serve cake or punch at the party. OH MY GOSH! I don't believe a word of any of it as my sister-in-law took charge of the party planning because muther drops the ball on everything. This was not a party for her but for a member of her church yet she made it seem like she was the only one that even cared for this person. AAAaaaaa, it just blows my mind.
She proceeded to spend an hour whining, saying that she should just die because no one calls her or comes to visit or comes running to see if she needs anything when she's sick. Boo-hoo. No one does this because even if we did she would still find something about us to bitch about. Why go out of our way to be abused?
Then she started on the whole 'I was such a wonderful Mommy' spiel. That is when I just had to shut up because even though she never taught this too me, I don't kick a dog when their down. I just gave grunts and uh-huhs until I thought my phone was going to explode from all the crap coming over it.
Anyway, I'm done with this rant. I'm off to make some Beef Stroganoff for dinner. I hope reading this didn't put you in a bad mood because it was therapy for me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh lord. I'm so glad she cancelled.

cdorsey said...

OH MY....off the hook indeed! You should probably just take that hook down so you never have to be on it again!

Catherine

Anonymous said...

take that hook down so you never have to be on it again!
Hum that's a thought. . .
Dad

Anonymous said...

I echo the sentiment of all the comments today! Take the hook down & throw it in the river!! ;) Hey, do ya think we could throw her in the river?! (did I just type that?!).