Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Today is chockful of stuff I'd like to chuck and just goof off but...
For some reason we haven't been getting ANY mail since changing our address. The bills and junk I could care less about but I'm waiting for Harry Potter to cast his spell upon my household. I don't know if any of you have figured this out but I'm not very good at waiting. So today I'm off to the Post Office to go well, postal!
Then if I don't do laundry soon we will all be breaking some major laws if we want to go out in public.
Last night Mike was such a doll. He picked Gryffin up at my audiologists office, took him home and fixed dinner. Mike is a really good cook. Now if I could teach him another method besides frying. The country fried cube steak, home fries and creamed corn was really good though. Tonight its honey mustard glazed pork chops, brown rice and broccoli. Yeah, I'm cooking.

No comments: