Sunday, June 24, 2007

I don't joke about ugly.


And you thought I was kidding about the bright peach and blue tiles. Tsk, tsk, tsk. I never kid about ugly.
Yesterday I painted the walls a loverly shade of green, a vintage green that was poplular when the house was built in the 40's. Today we pull the toilet and vanity to prep the tiles for refinishing. That should be fun!
Last night Mike's dreams came true, his life is complete. Not only is he blessed with a wonderful son, a (a-hem) gorgeous wife but also a new addition to the family. Don't freak, I'm talking about a 55" widescreen projection TV. Although, having another kid might have been cheaper. And lets face it, if this is his mid-life crisis, I'm all for it! Better than a blond and a sportscar. We do have to modify the built-ins in the family room but it should fit (hopefully). And since the room is so big, we won't have to crowd the furniture around a TV set.
Enough goofing off. Gryffin and I have to get to cleaning. Mary Grace, our lifesaver- I mean babysitter, is coming to spend the afternoon with Gryffin while I paint his new room and Mike works on the bathroom.
Hope ya'll have a great Sunday. Relax, kick back, thank God for another opportunity at life. I'm doing all three, the last now, the first two later. Much later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll have to admit- that ain't pretty!
" Hope ya'll have a great Sunday. Relax, kick back, thank God for another opportunity at life. I'm doing all three, the last now, the first two later. Much later."
Amen- good plan
Dad