Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Happy, happy, joy, joy!!!

I am bubbling over with happy. Today is Gryffin's first day back at Day Out, my doctor just called in sick and cancelled an appointment I didn't have the money for anyway and the temperatures are to top out in the mid 70's with only a small chance of showers! Oh yeah, and did I mention we are trying out our new babysitter Sunday! Mary Grace is actually our old neighbor and used to live in the house we are moving in to. She, her little brother and sister helped me plant a bunch of bulbs one year. They are really good kids. She is going to be a freshman in high school this year which really makes me feel old. But at least I'm scoring a babysitter out of it. We are trying her out for a few hours while we are working next door. I can't imagine anyone not liking Gryffin but Gryffin doesn't like everyone. I'm hoping and praying that it will all turn out great and Mike and I can entertain thoughts of life outside of these houses.
Being that my morning is now free of commitments I think I will stop at the coffee shop on the way home from dropping off Gryffin and instead of reading my book in a germ filled, no food or drink allowed waiting room, I will read while sitting in a big comfy chair and sipping on a low-fat latte with brown sugar and cinnamon. Then maybe I will teleport back into the real world and get some house scrubbing done, as both need it quite badly.
Oh yeah, and keep fingers crossed and prayers said for this guy looking at the truck tonight to buy it at a price we are willing to sell at. I'm just affraid that with my luck the darn thing will break down with the For Sale sign still in the window.
">Link

No comments: