Monday, April 30, 2007

Ride Bike Please?

Gryffin's bike seat arrived today. We had just enough time to eat dinner, install it and for the guys to take a spin round the back yard before a haircut appointment. I did mention to Mike that we used to make fun of the neighbor for riding his motorcycle in his back yard but I guess a bike is a lot different. This is the most unique seat we have seen. It just seems so much safer with him riding infront. That and he can't kick Mike in the butt. Thats my job!
Oh and did I mention that someone went in the potty! We bought him a Royal Throne. It has sensors in the bottom and when he does his thing music goes off. I want to get one for our toilet. Just in case you didn't figure it out, Gryffin was the one to go potty in the throne. Hee hee hee.




">Link

1 comment:

cdorsey said...

HOLY COW - - how did you do that?? I thought you were technically challenged!! I gotta learn this video thing.

Great video and I LOVE THE SEAT!! I agree...much safer!

Catherine