Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Airports and flying and lost baggage- Oh my!

Off to follow the yellow security tape road to the Land of Sand. Hopefully I won't run into check-in attendant with a witchy attitude. Although I do plan on hearing, "Pay no attention to the man behind the screener!". Flying monkeys on the other hand, well, I think they're cool. Maybe they could fly my luggage to the plane and Gryffin and I to our gate. But the red slippers, skipping and dancing are definately out of the question. I tripped while carrying Gryffin to bed last night and we both took a tumble through the poppy field. He was over it faster than I was. I'll make it as long as I don't use any bones or muscles connected to my left little toe.
Little boy Gryffin- check
Courage- check
Heart- check
Brain- half a check
Non-ruby but ultra comfy shoes- check
We're off to see the Family, the wonderful Family of AZ!
">Link

1 comment:

cdorsey said...

Have fun...I hope you...and Gryffin...return in one piece and sane! I'm off as well to see my parents...one day only but NO DOGS this time YIPEEEEEEEEE!!

Catherine