Friday, November 09, 2007

Tonight my brother, sister-in-law and their three children are coming over for dinner and a movie. Luckily I was able to get the vacuuming and some laundry done yesterday so the house is in good shape. Still have laundry to do, fold and put away. I have to prep the meatloaf and make some mashed potatoes, maybe an apple pie. Oh yeah and take a shower!
Last night we saw an incredible transformation in Gryffin. One minute he was cranky and lethargic, the next he was climbing like a monkey and laughing uncontrollably. The secret to this transformation? A poo the size of a baseball! He has been guzzling milk faster than a cow could make it and the cow got revenge. I guess its partly my fault because I've been giving it to him.
Speaking of Gryffin, he just came running in with his arms outstretched calling 'Mommy, Mommy!' and gave me a big hug. Now that's how everyday should start. And usually does. I am so lucky and blessed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear that Gryffin(& you guys!) finally got some relief. That makes for a much happier household. :) Looking forward to this evening.. the boys are super-excited!

Anonymous said...

Had to laugh---amazing how one b.m. can change the whole day! Ahhh the things they don't tell you about parenthood! :)---CCC