Sunday, November 25, 2007

Black Friday Was Grey

I can't believe I'm going to say this but shopping Friday wasn't bad at all. We did both Target and the mall and I've seen them just as busy on a Saturday afternoon. We have got almost all the Christmas shopping done. And its not even December yet. That is a new record for us.
The weather turn cold and wet. Along with our moods. My tummies been doing summer salts, I blame Taco Bell and Mike's back is sore from playing football Saturday. Ah well, such is life.
I'm thinking that since my son is obsessed with Super Hero's that I will attempt to make him his very own Super Hero cape for Christmas. I surfed and found several patterns and such on line but they all had strings around the neck. Yeah, that's smart. I'm thinking I'll just have to remember how to make a pattern. I learned in college but like a lot of my college experience I've blocked it out. I'm hoping to do a reversible one with Velcro tabs on the collar. Maybe a red side for Superman and a blue side for Batman or some imaginary super ego Gryffin comes up with. Anyone but Aqua Man. He's dumb.

No comments: