Friday, December 14, 2007

One and done- a certainty!

Today I looked after Lil' Eddie for a while. Let me tell you, I love that kid. I love my own kid. And they seem to love each other. I picked him up this morning and on the way back to my house they were giggling and laughing and tapping out tunes with their feet on the backs of the seats. While here they played and wrestled and chased each other around the house creating chaos in their wake. It was a blast. Later I drove Lil' Eddie to his Grandma's. On the way the boys napped like angels and when I was unloading the Ed-man Gryffin had a meltdown because his cohort in crime was leaving.
We are now home. Gryffin's in the bath and I'm sitting in the hallway making sure he doesn't hurl a soaking Batman and Superman at me. I'm also sitting here letting the muscles rest. Changing two diapers, filling two sippees, making lunch and snacks for us, chasing after, attempting to clean up after and wrangling them both into car seats was a little more than I could do on a daily basis. I don't know how parents of more than one kid do it, let alone those with twins or more. Holy hectic, Batman!
Side note: without spreading their business around, be sure to put Beqi and Big Eddie in your prayers. They are having the year from hell. Good thing 2007 is almost history.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much, sweetie. You are a true friend, and I am glad to know you.