Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Just another post...

Monday play date was cancelled due to the fact that everyone is broken. We are either sick, in pain or springing spouses from the hospital. Jeez Santa, what did we do to get put on the double secret probation naughty list?
Yesterday Gryffin was very disappointed that he wasn't able to go to Clara's house, but reading a few books and a little TV time quickly cured that. We are all hoping to get together later in the week and will be going out for a night on the town, sans children, Saturday. Thanks Wendy, your babysitting services for all the kiddos is much appreciated and your sanity questioned!
Today is Day Out. Since it is the next to last day of it until after the first of the year I really need to crack down and get some stuff done. Last night I thought I would have to spend today in the doctor's office but this morning I woke up feeling pretty good. In comparison to the last few anyway. I pretty much overdosed on decongestants and cough medicine last night after a really heinous cough attack and went to bed early. I have yet to cough this morning and after stretching out the back muscles feel that after the old 3 to 1 combo our dentist filled us in on, I will be feeling about 80%. I can deal with 80%.
The last time I went to the dentist he told me that 3 ibuprofen and 1 Tylenol, when taken together, has the same level of pain killers as prescription pain pills without the stoned side effects. It works for us too. With all the back problems Mike and I have its been a life saver.
Disclaimer: I'm not a doctor and don't even play one on TV so don't go taking what I just said as gospel. I don't need any numb-nuts, morons suing me because they did this and had some adverse reaction.
Speaking of, I better get to medicating and moving before my muscles and mind settle into this nice, comfy couch and blanket even more.

No comments: