Friday, March 30, 2007

Last night a development came about that could give Mike a few days to spend with me and Gryffin at my folks in the desert over Easter. This development is not a definate yet so my tummy is in knots. I want Mike to be at my parents and not have to wait six days to see his son. That and my folks are kind of partial to him and vice versa.
If you have a spare prayer, could you use it on us?
PS- its not easy to type with crossed fingers, hee hee hee.

1 comment:

cdorsey said...

WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Ya'll have fun now, hear? (Spoken with that true TEXAS accent!)