Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Food, what a concept!

We are finally to the point where we can eat without hearing those evil gurgling sounds from our innards. Apparently though, Mike got his boss sick. Yeah! He deserves it. Not really, just my bitterness springing up like the flowers in our front yard.
I'm just taking a break from cleaning the house for the impending visit of my egg donor and incubator. I don't know why I bother, even at its worst it is still thousands better than hers at its best. Besides, she is the one that ALWAYS wears black pants when she comes over just so she can complain about the dog hair.
Anyway, it looks as if Spring has sprung- finally. Rain and mild temperatures in the forcast for the whole week. And some of our favorite relatives on Mike's side are going to be in town this weekend. Yippee! Hmm, what to cook for them, what to cook?
Well my lunch of saltines and flat Diet Coke are gone and the timer is down to four minutes, so rather than rambling on I will sign off.

No comments: