Saturday, March 11, 2006

Lions & tigers & bears, Oh my!

Gryffin enjoyed his day at the zoo quite a bit. He wasn't much on the animals but being outside and watching all the other kids (especially the little girls) exhausted him. We rode the train for the first time and he wasn't real sure what to think of it. I'm just glad he didn't try to jump off or scream.
After the zoo we went to see Mike at work. For the longest time Mike was dead set against me bringing Gryffin there but then the Proud Daddy Syndrome hit. Its like a kid with a new toy... 'Hey, have you seen him do this?' and 'Look at what he can do!'. Its cute.
From there we went to Arcelia's, the best Mexican restaruant in the St Louis area. Gryffin behaved so well all day. I was so proud of him.
Unfortunately when we got home he had a little bit of a fever. It didn't last long but I developed the Mommy Guilt and thought it was obviously all my fault for dragging him around all day. Now I think it was just because he is teething... after his fever went away he still was screaming for most of the night. Teething bites.
All in all, it was a great day and thats the important thing.

No comments: