Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Sneek a peek!

These are bangle bags. The bracelets hang the bag from your wrist. They're the perfect size for a night out. The 'tattoos' are appliqued.

This is a wristlet. Another bag perfect for a night out on the town.


This bag will be a one of a kind because

1. the heavy interfacing is expensive

2. I'm bad at button hole stitches

3. it was a bitch to do

This is my Big Ass Market Bag. Designed for those who don't believe in plastic grocery/shopping bags but do believe in being stylish.

This is the bag opened up all the way. This thing could hold a small village!

I've made many, many more recently, not to mention the headbands I'm doing- 3 so far completed and close to 20 cut out. Yup, I'm pooped.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They all look awesome!! :)

I love the bag with the button-hole stitched handle.. super cute!

You ROCK!!