Thursday, April 24, 2008

Holy underpants, Batman!

There is so much I could blog about, Gryffin's birthday, open house on the spare house this weekend, all the many, many bags I've completed the past couple days, our first food co-op pickup yesterday, etc. I get tired just thinking about all the coals we have in the burner right now.
So, I will blog about underwear. Yes, underwear. As in the pair of big-boy Spiderman under pants my son is wearing at the moment. The Farmer's Almanac gave today (and this week) as the best time to start potty training. We have already started but haven't been sticklers, but I figured if hundred's of years of tracking, planning, star charts and prophesy can guide the farmer's, it can guide us too. And this way if things don't work out it's not mine or Gryffin's fault, its theirs.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah for big boy underpants! :)

Good luck with your potty training endeavor.

Anonymous said...

That's funny! Aurora told me 2 days ago, and again yesterday, that she wanted to go potty. I put her on, and she went pee both times.

Mattie, on the other hand, is an entirely different story. I've been working with her for over two years now. Nothing motivates her - nothing - at least for more than a minute.