Friday, April 18, 2008

Latest & Greatest

OK, maybe that is an exaggeration, but here are the two bags I finished today!
This one is an embroidered denim with a hot pink lining.
This one is my favorite. Its huge, the geisha print looks awesome with the bamboo handles. Its lined with black. This one would be perfect for knitters, it can hold lots of yarn, needles, projects and even a book or two!

The rack they are hanging from I got today. Its a double rack, industrial strength with chunky wheels that I picked up for cheap. I'm having Mike cut a piece of wood for the bottom so that I can put my plastic bins full of bags, headbands and aprons and not have to carry a damn thing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The denim bag with the embroidery on it is super cute! :) The geisha print bag is very pretty, too.

I am very proud of you & your new endeavors.. the new business & the awesome Frigidare Pair website, too. Looking forward to trying out some more of your recipes.

Hope you're weekend is awesome! :)