Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Happy New Year!

The New Year's party was awesome! Not just because Mike picked up Rockband and a PS3 for it or because we got to watch Robin sing while hopped up on sinus meds and wine or watch Eddie play drums like a robot but because we spent it together.
I'm not a believer in resolutions. When I've made them they lasted a couple weeks only to fall by the wayside and give me something to feel guilty about later. However, I will set some goals for myself in this bright, shiny new year.
Lets see, financially I want to get the house next door sold and be debt free again. Health wise I want to exercise at least three times a week and get back to the once a month limit on fast food. On the home front I want to keep up on the laundry and cleaning. I've been really lax in this the past few months, either out of illness, laziness or busyness. Personally I want to get back into my stained glass, become better at sewing and improve my knitting skills beyond just one dimensional scarves. There are other areas of concentration but they are a little too personal to share here so you'll just have to fill in the blanks.
I'm very lucky in the fact that I have a great life. Between my husband, my son, my dog, my friends and my family (well, most of them) I am blessed beyond measure. I intend to take this year to let my gratitude show.

No comments: