Wednesday, January 16, 2008

From ditzy to dizzy in 6 seconds.

Monday was interesting. Play date was awesome as usual, the girls lifted my spirits and tended my wounds. While there I felt woozy and thought it was my blood sugar, no biggie I'm pretty used to that, But when we got home and I sat on the bed to talk to Mike while he changed clothes I was paralyzed by dizziness. Mike loaded Gryffin and I into the car and to the ER we went. Several hours of laying on a gurney that was as soft as concrete, having Xrays, CT's, EKG's and being used as pin cushion, the doctors couldn't find anything so they determined it was my inner ear. They gave me a prescription and sent me on my merry way.
I'm still dizzy but functionable, just don't ask me to drive you anywhere. Or stand up quickly, or walk fast or read small print.
I may try to knit today just because if I don't do something other than TV my brain might just shrivel up and ooze out my nose.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I do hope you feel better.