Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Mean people suck.

Yesterday I changed up my template here and I was also going to add a cute little survey. Apparently the survey had a bunch of spyware tagged on to it that totally messed my stuff up. Who ever submitted that survey should be poked with hot skewers.
Today is the first day back at Day Out since before Christmas. Can I just say that I'm really looking forward to it. I'm thinking of stopping by the local coffee shop, taking advantage of the WiFi, the gift cards my Love put in my stocking and maybe even read or knit. Imagine, me knitting?!
Of course, I won't be able to spend the day there. The laundry monster has taken over our closet and I don't wish to fight him to get dressed anymore. He's big, ugly and a little stinky but I will slay him with my bare hands today!

No comments: