Thursday, January 03, 2008

Common sense is not magic.

I am already sick of all the diet commercials on TV. Holy crap, if I see one more ad for some stupid exercise contraption or pill that will make me shed weight at the cost of my liver and heart I'm going to vomit.
I guess the saddest thing about the whole thing is that there are still people out there who believe in this stuff. America, there is no magic pill! Is society really this stupid or just this desperate? Maybe its a combination of both.
Before I up and start preaching I will shut my big pie hole and just leave it at this... healthy is not a definite size and nothing is worth more than a happy, healthy, love-filled life.

3 comments:

Minnesota Matron said...

I'm with you -- consider the booming business that is cosmetic surgery too. Now this industry is offering "mommy makeovers" where they retool the tummy, breasts and anything else. Ugh.

Anonymous said...

Right fucking on.

Anonymous said...

Eat less. Workout more. Repeat.

That being said, I'd soo love a mommy makeover. The breastfeeding and c-sections were not exactly figure-enhancing.