Saturday, May 06, 2006

Saturday...

Mike is working outside all day today in hopes of being able to spend some time with us tomorrow. I hope he can get everything done without doing him in.
I've done something I've been meaning to do for months now... I cleaned my glass studio. Not a detailed cleaning but at least a straighten and put away cleaning. I also removed a broken piece from a lamp shade that a friend of ours has been waiting for me to fix for two years. Yes, two years. Jeff either has the patience of Mother Theresa or he just plain forgot about it. Knowing Jeff, my money is on the latter. Now all I have to do is find glass to match, cut and patch. I'm hoping to do it this week and to deliver it to him at work (he works with Mike). Mike said that he may poop a purple brick so I will bring a camera to capture that. Just kidding. I really want to get back to my 'glass roots' so to speak. Hey, thats a great name- I think thats what I will name my business. I don't dream of becoming a famous artist with it, for that you usually have to die early. I just want to make a little money so that we can play more. That and lets face it, I need a hobby other than changing diapers.

No comments: