Wednesday, May 24, 2006

My Honey Loves Me!




He loves me so much that he is going to wear my likeness FOREVER (or until he takes a belt sander to his chest). Granted the picture is a little uckie cause it was just finished a couple hours ago. Matt, the artist, did a bang-up job and wasn't flustered when the 'tourist' wife snapped a picture. He didn't even balk at Gryffin tagging along.
Yes, I took my kid to a tattoo parlor. Shame, shame. Yeah right, that place was cleaner and more sanitary than the home I grew up in. The decor was more tastefull too. And the people there were nice and colorful- their skin as well as their personalities. That, and I wasn't the only one. Gryffin had a cute little girl to flirt with for about a half and hour while her Mommy and her Other Mommy got tattoos.
One of these days, I'm going to have to get a tattoo. But if Mike thinks I'm reciprocating and getting his likeness on me, he's wrong! Besides, he doesn't look as cute in a skirt as I do.

No comments: