Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Less useless...

Ok, so maybe I wasn't as useless as I thought today. Its only 10 am and I have already repaired that lamp shade. An hour and half ain't bad considering I haven't done any glass work in a couple years. You have to look pretty hard to find where I fixed it so I will put a check in the 'Done Good' column.
I'm sitting here finishing up the last bit of coffee and letting my back scream at me. I probably shouldn't have done that lamp but its owner has had a string of bad luck lately and could do with a smile. Besides, I've heard my wise Dad say, "The pain reminds me I'm still alive." Not that either of us needs that daily reminder. Just like stupid people making the rest of us look smarter, pain makes us appreciate the times we don't have it.

No comments: