Monday, December 15, 2008

It was a pretty quiet weekend here, as usual. I like those weekends where we stick close to home and just kind of hang out. We did some last minute Christmas shopping, I think we only have one more gift to buy. I hung yet more ornaments on the tree. There's close to 150 on there now, all silver, white or pewter, with white lights and silver ribbon. Its hypnotizingly sparkly. Mmmm, shiny things!
This week is filled with karate lessons, last days of Day Out before winter break, knitting, sewing, making enormous batches of cookie dough and card addressing. Mike has next week off so I'm trying to make sure everything is done before then so we can concentrate on doing fun, family stuff and leisurely wrapping presents. That dreaded midnight wrap fest on Christmas Eve kills me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would love to see a pic of your tree.

Anonymous said...

Me Too
on the picture
Dad