Monday, July 24, 2006

Proud to be in love with a Monkey...



My husband is the greatest! He built this entertainment center so I wouldn't have to keep prying Gryffin's fingers (and toys) out of the VCR and CD changer. I think it is absolutely beautiful. The center shelves are adjustable so if we ever get that home theatre system we have been wanting we will be able to get maximum storage out of it. There are cubbies on the sides under the TV for remotes and PS2 controllers. The TV sits high enough that Gryffin can't reach it, at least not now. It even matches an end table he built a few months ago! It gives us several more square footage in the living room because it tucks so tightly into the corner. I am so proud of Monkey, he did an excellent job. He better not get too good because I can think of a couple other things that would be nice for him to build! Hee hee hee.

1 comment:

cdorsey said...

This is GORGEOUS!! How beautiful! My husband is handy with metal...not with wood. Lucky you!

Catherine
http://angelfoodcakeisntacandle.blogspot.com