Friday, July 28, 2006

I didn't know the sun came up this early?!

Another day has dawned- earlier than I care for. Mike is taking the train to work this morning which will be and adventure. Not for him, for those poor innocent people that have to be around him before he has had his first thermos of coffee! Not everyone is as accustomed to being grunted at as me. Between bridge construction and the storm bringing down a building on top of one of the bridges its taken him from 1 to over 2 hours to get to work in the morning. The train and the shuttle take about an hour. I'm kind of hoping he finds it tollerable as he can get a one month pass for less than it costs to fill up his tank for the week. That and I don't have to worry about him getting hit by some dingbat trying to put on her makeup, talk on the phone and drive all at the same time. But like most people he likes his truck and the independence of it. That, and he likes to listen to Howard Stern on his Sirius all the time. Don't ask me why, I think Howard is a turd. He does however have a new MP3 player so at least he will have HIS music. Again, not what I would listen to probably but I've developed an addiction to 60's and 70's motown lately. Marvin Gaye and Otis Redding rock!

No comments: