Monday, June 12, 2006

Yeah, its Monday what do ya want to make of it?!

I woke in the foulest mood. Some people wake up on the wrong side of the bed, I woke up on the wrong side of the neighborhood! Grrrrrrrr. Not even coffee has helped so far- this ain't good folks.
Jim is supposed to come and finish the bathroom today and Dianne (my MIL) is coming to watch Gryffin while I prime and paint it. I really hope Jim is focused and ready to work because I'm ready to have my bathroom back. I don't like brushing my teeth in the kitchen.
Since my mother-in-law is coming over to babysit I have to get this place clean. Luckily its not supposed to be too hot so maybe I can open the windows and get some of the dog smell out. We will see.
Yesterday I painted the inside of the bathroom closet with mildew proof and moisture resistant paint. Man, that stuff smelled great! I don't recommend using it in a little closet unless you think you can talk the haluciantions into helping paint. I get to use it again today... so all you blue and green fuzzy things that were in there laughing at me better grab a brush this time, lazy little $&*%$
Alright, enough of me on to the 'Great Dustbunny Eviction'.
I hope y'all have a better day than I think I'm in for.

No comments: