Sunday, February 25, 2007

Likes and dislikes- either way they're blessings!

I like swiss chard and collard greens (when cooked in bacon), I like jicama and I do not like edamame. I like my MIL because she babysits my kid even when his pink eye has come back along with diarhea. I like my husband because he lets me sit on the couch for a whole day because I feel ucky and I like my son because he, well he's just sweet. I like knowing that when the weather is cold, wet and windy I don't have to go anywhere. I like that my regular coffee joint is FINALLY putting in a drive through! And I like that our almost 13 year old husky, Mojo still plays like a puppy.
What have you learned that you liked this weekend?

1 comment:

cdorsey said...

What a GREAT post. I'll follow suit on my blog this week.

Catherine