Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Going postal!

So I'm sitting here trying to balance the checkbook and I find a bunch of charges from Paypal. I go the Paypal site only to discover that a bunch of labels I TRIED to print through the Post Office site were charged to my account. Eventhough I never was able to print a label- you can't print a media mail label at home. Boy I wish they would tell you that somewhere on their site. I got no labels, I got charged for 3 labels and some fee that froze my account. Grrrr. Through rain, sleet, snow or hail they'll deliver but not through their website. This in addition to get a new account with our credit card company because of fraudulent activity and have to set up all my auto-pays again, I'm going POSTAL!
I know it will all work out in the end. Mostly because I'm a feisty little red-head and when it comes to losing money I get mean. Didn't their mamma's tell them that red-heads have a terrible temper?

No comments: