Wednesday, January 17, 2007

We had a great weekend. Saturday we just chilled at home, Sunday we went for a drive, Monday Gryffin spent the night with Gramma while Mike and I went to see Gnarls Barkley and The Red Hot Chili Peppers. An awesome show! And then Tuesday we treated ourselves to breakfast out. The rest of the day was spent either at the doctor's office, the DMV or cleaning and doing laundry. But hey, even the latter wasn't so bad with Mike helping me.
I finally got around to roasting that chicken and for a first attempt I was pretty happy with it. I stuffed the chicken with red onion, lemon, thyme and garlic. Then I wrapped the whole thing in bacon and cooked it at 400 for about an hour and a half. It turned out picture perfect but it was devoured before I had a chance to grab the camera.
Today I'm switching off between finishing the laundry and playing with Gryffin. Man, I've got it good!

No comments: