Tuesday, November 21, 2006

I hear Thanksgiving is Thursday?

Oh crap. This past week has gone by so fast I just can't believe it. Running ragged and stressed to the hilt, behind in the housework and errands, not done with the Christmas shopping (which was a goal) and not having what I need for Gut Buster Day. Looks like I will be at the grocery the day before Thanksgiving. Better than going shopping the day after though. Our big dinner is actually Saturday at my MIL's, but I am fixing a small one here for us and Pa.
So what am I doing sitting here typing rather than working? I'm eating lunch and letting bread rise. I'm a multi-tasker, don't ya know. Don't give me a guilt trip, I've already done and folded three loads of laundry today and got most of my grocery list made. Considering Gryffin is not in Day Out this week, that is a major achievement.
With all the family in town for Granny's service he got used to Daddy being home and gagillions of cousins all wanting to hold and play with him. He went into attention shock yesterday when it was just he and I. He didn't like it much. I think he is pretty much over it though. Thank goodness. Don't get me wrong, I love my kid. But sometimes he gets possessed by the Terrible Two's, which hit early, and turns into demon spawn. Luckily, it never lasts very long.
Ok, chili and pretzels are gone so I better get moving. I hope everyone has a great day and Holiday!

No comments: