Tuesday, September 12, 2006

This is what I would love to wake up to every morning! Just not after having to sleep in the back of a Jeep. My back didn't hurt nearly as much as my head and stomach. I think I remember what a hangover feels like now.

When I arrived at the campsite Saturday everyone else was still on the river. I love it when a plan comes together! I had a few hours to sit, watch the water go by, finish one book and start another. It was so perfect I didn't even worry about my son, too much.
Everyone had a great time, at least what they can remember of it. Based upon how everyone felt Sunday morning I should have bought stock in Budweiser.
We all broke camp early Sunday to head home and pick up the little ones. I had a great time, but it couldn't compare to seeing Gryffin again!

No comments: