Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Krykie!

Boy, am I tired of hearing about the death of the Crocodile Hunter! Everywhere I turn there is a story popping up about it. I'm sorry world but there are other things happening! Have you heard of Iran? How about the wars our president has gotten us in to? Or maybe the story about the priest, the rabbi and the goat? Oh wait, thats a joke.
Yes, this man created much hype and interest in wildlife that hasn't been seen since National Geographic had a show on network TV. But give me a break! He recklessly toyed with wildlife for the sake of ratings. Don't you remember him dangling his infant son infront of a hungry alligator?
Don't get me wrong, I'm sympathetic to the family he left behind. And all the now unemployed cameramen, sound guys and script writers: however, can the morbid couriosity behind this end? Next thing you know the video clip of his death (yes, it was during a show taping) will be the most downloaded video on UTube.
Come on America, get a grip.

No comments: