Thursday, June 05, 2008

Yup, I still remember how to b*tch

I don't know why but the past few days I've been really agitated. I had a glass of wine and a bubble bath the other night to think about it. I do my best thinking with a glass of wine in hand. All I really came up with was a slight feeling of rejection from someone. Not a big deal, probably unjustified and something that I will get over soon. It wasn't enough to justify the snappy, crabby, pessimistic bitty I had become. Its not even close to Demon Week, so that's not it. It could be that Day Out has been closed for it's two week Spring Vacation, but Gryffin and I have had fun together so I doubt it. I can't figure it out so I will just chalk it up to a chemical imbalance and maybe this hot, muggy weather. Or I could blame it on the old egg-donor for old time's sake.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep, I know that feeling of rejection quite well. It passes.

Anonymous said...

It's a chemical imbalance, all right. It's a lack of the wine chemical in your blood. ;)