Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Goodwill Hunting

Last night after stopping at the toy store to let Gryffin pick out a toy we stopped at Goodwill. I love Goodwill. For less than $40 I scored 2 CD's, 4 shirts, 3 skirts and a pair of shorts. Most still had the tags on them! Cool. I would've bought an awesome pair of electric blue, patent leather wedges but they were too similar to a pair Beqi has. In fact, I think they were the exact same.
I almost bought a huge T-shirt that said, "I got Crabs... in Maryland". For some reason I just found that hilarious but you all know my sense of humor is a bit distorted.
Oh and just so you know, Gryffin for once didn't pick out a super hero toy. He chose action figures of 'those meddling kids' and a Mystery Machine. So far he has insisted on having Daphne with him at all times. I'm a little flattered since she and I have the same hair. I'm the prettier, smarter one though.

No comments: