Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Not exactly Sleeping Beauty

Ok, you know its a bad night when you finally fall asleep you have dreams about not being able to go to sleep. Then when you wake up you wonder if you were ever asleep in the first place. It is my own fault though. I have gone two days without my night time meds.
All my life I've had sleep problems. My mind races as soon as I go horizontal. I can fall asleep but can't stay that way for more than 20-30 minutes. In college my room mates used to tease me because I was the only college student ever that spent 10 hours in bed every day. 10 hours in bed would get me about 6 or 7 hours of sleep. I would try everything from going to bed exhausted to warm milk, nothing.
Today I'm getting my Rx refilled so that I can have a good nights sleep tonight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you've gotten some shut-eye, sweetie!