Wednesday, May 07, 2008

DL on doop rug and other assorted crap

Update on the doop rug, because I know you all are wondering, Mike took the power washer to it and it looks good as new.

I've been sewing and sewing and swearing and sewing. Since yesterday I've finished ten bags. My brain is fried, my fingers hurt and my poor little sewing machine is starting to throw temper tantrums. I've packed it up for today, he deserves a break and so do I.

For some reason I just can't seem to concentrate today. There has been an aura of anxiety over my head and I know what its caused by but really can't do much about it, except pray. So that is what I've been doing. On and off, God is probably really getting sick of me bugging him that's what He gets for being an all-powerful power.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Forever now it will be called the doop rug.

Hope you're feeling better today! :)