Friday, March 21, 2008

Uncle Sam wants to give me money!

It might pay to not do our taxes this year. I do our taxes every year, then Mike usually redoes them. This year I took them to a CPA who promptly informed me that there are a lot of things I could write off that I had no idea about. Like:
  • Hearing Aides, its been exactly a year since I got them and boy, what a year!
  • New appliances, we replaced the water heater, furnace, AC, stove, microwave and refrigerator when we moved in here.
  • Prescriptions, we had an ungodly amount

Now if I could just figure out how to write off my yarn and fabric addiction for this year we would rich! OK, maybe not rich, but less poor.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Open that Etsy purse shop and you can write off the fabric... :)

Anonymous said...

I have a fabric addiction, too. BUT, I just hold onto it for some future project. Now I have stacks and stacks of crap I've had for years.