Monday, April 17, 2006

Party preparations...

This week will be spent getting ready for the big bash on Sunday. My little boy is having his first birthday! Just a simple little family affair of cake and punch from 1-3. After 3 they are all getting kicked out on their behinds! Family is a good thing, except when they all get together. I can't take much more than 2 hours of The Jerry Springer Show live, ya know?
Mike and I picked up some party decorations Saturday. Nothing big, just some streamers and balloons. If I get time I'm going to put together a collage of pictures. On the 20th of every month I've taken Gryffin's picture for his baby book. It is amazing to see how he has changed over the past year!
I hope the Easter Bunny didn't leave any of you steaming eggs. He hopped into our house and just left a few goodies... Gryffin got his new harmonica, an egg shaped rattle, a blue bunny and a book. He was mostly interested in the harmonica and the empty plastic eggs.

No comments: