Thursday, December 28, 2006

We survived!

Christmas is over for another year. Gryffin made out like a bandit, so much so that my living room looks like a toy store exploded. I think this weekend we are going to pack up some of his baby toys to make room.
This weekend is New Year's. I know a lot of people make resolutions around this time. Me? I made a resolution years ago not to make any more resolutions. I got tired of disappointing myself when I couldn't fulfill them. How about any of you? Tell me about the resolutions you are making. We don't go anywhere to celebrate. This is the night where all the drunk novices take to the roads, I'd rather take my chances on a regular weekend when the pro's are doing it. It's been years since I've been able to stay up till midnight anyway.

No comments: