Tuesday, December 12, 2006

So many things to do and so little time left to do them!
I baked 3 dozen cinnamon roll cookies for a food day at work for Mike's Boss tomorrow. I still have to ice them, but that won't take long. I also made a batch of peanut brittle today. I tried to make a double batch the other day and I got peanut chews. I thought I could save them by covering them in chocolate but in the couple of days they sat in the baggie they melded into one ginormous peanut block! No more double batches, just multiple ones.
Luckily I've already made all my cookie dough for my party Sunday. Just scoop and bake! Of course, there is still the cleaning and de-dogging. I love my dogs, but they sure can smell. For snackies (to counteract the sugar high of cookie sampling) I plan on making baked crab rangoon, Cheezit chicken fingers in fat free and parmesaen/garlic. Along with some spicey nuts and a veggie platter and dips, I hope its enough.

No comments: