Monday, October 02, 2006

Its so hot the pumpkins bake themselves.

The leaves are turning, the pumpkin festivals are starting and its 90 freaking degrees. Are you kidding me?! I was hoping to put away the T-shirts and shorts but I guess not for another week or so. I guess this also means that I have to keep painting my toenails because I cannot wear sandals with bare toenails.
Gryffin has been sick for the past couple of weeks and it looks like he is finally on the mend. No fever and no green slimey worms crawling out of his nose constantly. I hate nose worms.
Tomorrow is Day Out for him and cleaning day for me. I thinks its been a week since I've been able to vacuum so no that is not wall to wall grey carpet. Yuck! And with the MIL coming Thursday to babysit, I gotta get the joint sparkling. Otherwise I will come home and she will be on her hands and knees scrubbing my floors. Hey, maybe I shouldn't clean! Hee hee hee.

No comments: