Sunday, December 18, 2011

Gonna keep me out of the pool halls...

This week is going to be crazy!  As you can see for yourself-
Sunday (today)- make a sleigh load of cookie dough, finish decorating the house, wrap a few presents, make a menu for the week and for a party and a family dinner
Monday- wrap ALL the presents
Tuesday- video Gryffin's Christmas play which is the last day of school for the year
Wednesday- make some crafty goodness with Gryffin and start the holiday deep clean of the house
Thursday- finish up the crafts and cleaning
Friday (thank goodness Mike is off work)- shop and cook for the party tonight
Saturday- cook for the family Christmas dinner, set out cookies and carrots for Santa and his minions
Sunday (Christmas)- head over the river and through the woods to the mother-in-laws for more Christmas crazy
And in all of this madness I will be very thankful because I have all these wonderful, fun things to do for and with my family and friends.  So many of those I know are struggling with loss and hardship right now, I keep them close in my heart and prayers.  Merry Christmas to all and to all a good life.

No comments: