Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Nemesis Thwarted

I have many Superhero powers, picking up toys, shoes and dirty laundry, cooking a fabulous meal from scratch, grocery shopping for 2-3 weeks in under 30 minutes and taking 2 hour bubble baths. My nemesis is laundry. The evil, ever growing monster of stink has been tormenting me for years. I HATE doing laundry. I'm down right terrible at it. If I remember to put it in the dryer it will sit there until the wrinkles are permanent because my memory is as long as a yawn.

Mike and I have had a long standing agreement that if he cooks, he cleans the kitchen and if I cook he still cleans the kitchen. Come on, he doesn't cook that often. Well, last night I traded him kitchen duty for laundry detail. I know, I'm getting the pretty end of the chore stick, but he can do laundry like nobody's business. It is HIS superpower, one of them anyway.

No comments: